Emergency Lighting, Fire Exit Signage and Fire Marshal Training
Emergency lighting provides instant illumination of standby lights in the event of a mains power failure. As well as highlighting hazards in a building, emergency lights enable means of escape and fire equipment to be used safely and effectively to evacuate the building.
Saving time saves lives! Comprehensive service and maintenance packages ensure all emergency lights and fire alarm systems operate at optimal performance when an emergency happens.
• Risk assessments
• Supply and installation of both non-maintained and maintained emergency lighting systems
• Installation of fire and smoke alarms, smoke and heat detectors
• Illuminated fire exit signs and fire extinguisher ID signs
• Fire marshal / warden training
• Our trained engineers work in and around Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex and London
For a free site survey and no obligation quote, please call T.J. Fire & Security today: 01707 326093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org